Full course description
- How your expectations can determine student behavior.
- How processing your thoughts on student behavior can drastically change your relationships with your students.
- Proven classroom management techniques to soothe even the most unruly student.
- Super easy strategies to help build mutually respectful relationship with your students.
- Helpful techniques on allowing students to take an active partnership in building and creating a positive classroom environment.
Free Parking Available
Registering with Quest Center Online for the first time?
Please register with a non-cps email address. You will also need your IEIN number.
Below is the link to obtain your Illinois Educator Identification Number (IEIN#), which is now required by ISBE to award any professional development hours to any individual taking professional development for recertification credits.
Type this link in your browser. http://www.isbe.net Then click on Teacher then click on Log into ELIS then click on Educator Access and login to obtain your IEIN#.
No refunds will be issued unless the offering is canceled by CTUF Quest Center.