SPIDER Social Services Database 7/6/2020
Ended Jul 6, 2020
Full course description
Attend this seminar to learn about SPIDER, a FREE online database with detailed information on over 1,700 social service agencies, 4,200 programs and 23,000 services throughout Illinois. With so many resources identified through SPIDER, individuals, families, and anyone in Illinois can easily connect to services in their area that meet their needs.
Program Types in SPIDER
• Mental Health: Behavioral and mental health treatment
• Substance Use: Treatment for substance use needs
• Parenting: Parenting skills training
• Domestic Violence: Services for victims and perpetrators
• Early Childhood: Interventions and development for children 0-5
• Non-Clinical: Non-therapeutic services such as housing, mentoring, vocational training and more
• Health Clinics: Physical and medical health care services
Instructor: Illinois Department of Children & Family Services
Course Date: 7/6/2020
Course Time: 4:00 PM-5:00 PMLocation: Online at ctuf.instructure.com
Click Pay Now on the PayPal processing page only ONCE.
Do not click back or reload
Do not navigate away from page as it is processing
You should see a confirmation when checkout is complete. If you do not see this confirmation, or if you have been charged but not enrolled in the course, please contact the instructor or Walter Taylor at WalterTaylor@ctuf.org.
For more information about registration, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page at https://www.ctuf.org/questcenter/quest-center-faq-and-disclaimer/.