Digital Engagement Series
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Register for this course on the Schlechty Center website at: https://schlechtycenter.thinkific.com/bundles/DigitalEngagement?ref=f032fa
Online Only | The Quest Center, in conjunction with the Schlechty Center is offering an 8 course self-paced Digital Engagement Series, that can be taken individually or as a sequence. While these PD offerings are great for individuals, they are even more powerful when a team, or the entire school staff, takes them. We recommend that our members ask their principals to purchase the series of online modules for their entire schools.
Our members can earn up to 32 ISBE PD Hours (or 4 Hours for each course) for taking:
• Building Relationships at a Distance;
• Student Voice: The Importance of Being Heard When You Can’t Be Seen;
• Designing with Social and Emotional Learning in Mind;
• A Virtual Personal Learning Network for Distance Educators;
• Video Chats, Screencasts, and Google, Oh My!;
• Clear and Consistent Communication from Afar;
• Equity Education without Access; and,
• A New Need for Feedback
Each is structured to engage the user for roughly four hours. Modules all have a quick introduction to the topic followed by an hour of videos, podcasts, readings, and other explanatory content. Each includes both collaborative activities and work specific to your own classroom. Your exit ticket will always include a self-reflection piece. Certificates will be issued automatically upon course completion.