Full course description
- identifying psychological and behavioral symptoms of complex childhood trauma,
- the role of the teacher after a traumatic event,
- how to develop support systems and safe spaces for students to cope with grief,
- teacher self-care to prevent secondary traumatic stress, and
- the impact school and community culture has had on celebrating life to manage grief associated with death or loss.
Instructor: Michael P. Moriarty, NBCT
Course Dates: 2/27/2023, 3/6/2023, 3/13/2023
Live Virtual Session Times: 5:00 - 7:00 PMLocation: Online at ctuf.instructure.com
Click Pay Now on the PayPal processing page only ONCE.
Do not click back or reload
Do not navigate away from page as it is processing
You should see a confirmation when checkout is complete. If you do not see this confirmation, or if you have been charged but not enrolled in the course, please contact the instructor or Walter Taylor at WalterTaylor@ctuf.org.
For more information about registration, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page at https://www.ctuf.org/questcenter/quest-center-faq-and-disclaimer/.